Saturday, December 22, 2007

Gingerbread house...NO MORE!!

Well we decided to make a gingerbread house this year. Thought it would be fun but I must say it was the most aggravating thing to make. Here are some pics...


All was fun and merry...


until there was icing everywhere and the wall caved in...



so if you ever bring a gingerbread house near me or my family be prepared for the consequences as the following will show..





MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your gingerbread house Value-Mart? That is so sad I give gingerbread lessons every year at my house if anyone would like to come (MELISSA)
Well it's all about having fun so if you had fun you succeded.

Dusty and Amy said...

Ha Ha! Don't worry Melissa, gingerbread houses don't appeal to me either. I want to see a picture of your gingerbread house next to Charla's!

I was laughing so hard when I saw it under the tire...

Anonymous said...

Melissa I love how you supported the house with the cans so original.
Charla