Tuesday, Nathan received a call from a supervisor at work that he was to attend an awards banquet on Thursday, but wouldn't say why. So last night, Nathan and I attended the Awards Banquet for Louisville Metro EMS. He received the Medical Excellence Award. They pick one EMT and one Paramedic to receive this award each year from the entire service. He was very honored and I am so proud of him. The paramedic that received the award with him told me that Nathan really knows his stuff, and that Nathan makes him look good whent hey work together. Dr. Richmond, head of EMS, talked about how Nathan knows how to read paramedics really well to know what they need, which is crucial in their jobs.

Congratulations Nathan!!
6 comments:
Are they sure the have the Nathan Webster I know. J.K. What a wonderful award to be given.
Charla
We are so proud of you! CONGRATULATIONS! Love, Your other Mom and Dad
That is freakin awesome! Congrats to Nathan! I am sure he does know his stuff. What a great award!
Amy
Yeah but did he get a check like I did for being manager of the year in 2006? And a plaque.
What a load of crap.....
Who wrote that, Nathan.....
Mike
Oh and by the way, I better see some Love Mom and Dad comments on logsdonboysintheville.blogspot.com pretty soon.....Or I'll start searching for nursing homes....
congratulation nathan. jeremy and i think it's wonderful that you got acknowledged like that. we already knew you were the man though.
Post a Comment