This blog is to share stories and pictures of our growing family.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Snowball Fights and Sledding
We took Evan sledding for the first time and he loved it! He has had so much fun in the snow this year. He has had lots of snowball fights with Wheatley, with Daddy and a couple with Mommy. Nana even got her share of snowballs thrown at her. Grandad was a party-pooper and wouldn't have one with him. :-) He tries to shove Wheatley out the door with him so he can throw snow at her. She loves it and tries to catch the snowballs and eat them. Here are a few pictures of him in the snow. Although I love watching him have so much fun, I am so OVER IT!
2 comments:
Love love love the pics. He looks so cute all bundled up. I am over the snow too...
Our kids went sledding for the first time this year and love it too.
I love the pictures, I'd be sick of all the snow by now too if I were you.
Post a Comment