Webster Family Blog

This blog is to share stories and pictures of our growing family.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Different Pics




Here I am with my favorite toy...an empty Cheerios box. The other pic is me looking cute in my Pooh Bear fit. The last one is me telling mom and dad to get off my back. :-)
Posted by Melissa at 10:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (25)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  March (5)
      • Daddy Dressed Me Today
      • Different Pics
      • I love to finger paint!!!
      • My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades...
      • I love my bath time!!!
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (22)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (11)

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.