I love all the pictures of evan. He's getting so big. I can't believe you paint with him. I haven't even dreamed of painting with jackson. I don't know how stuff like that would end up with three kids around. When he eats it's like he's finger painting himself and highchair. I guess that's as close as he'll get till the kids are in school and he gets a little one on one. Love ya all and can't wait to have you visit.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures of evan. He's getting so big. I can't believe you paint with him. I haven't even dreamed of painting with jackson. I don't know how stuff like that would end up with three kids around. When he eats it's like he's finger painting himself and highchair. I guess that's as close as he'll get till the kids are in school and he gets a little one on one. Love ya all and can't wait to have you visit.
Did some one make that little robe? Too cute! I wish I could sew...
Post a Comment