Sunday, October 28, 2007

Punkin Carvin at the Webster's 2007






We carved the three pumpkins that we got from Huber's tonight. It was fun. We were going to let Evan help get the guts out of the pumpkins but he looked like he wanted to puke when we showed him how to do it. It was funny! We went to a Halloween party last night and Evan ate so much candy! Probably more in one night than in his whole little life combined. He was so wired, he stayed up literally running around until 12:3o. People there were like, is he always like this? We were like, uhhh yeah. He is crazy hyper most of the time. It's like he is on some kind of toddler crack, or I should say speed. Except for last night, it was Tootsie Roll pops, marshmallow ghosts, butterfingers, cupcakes, etc. I won't let him do that too often, that's for sure.

I cut Evan's hair for the first time last weekend. All of his curls are gone now. He looks so cute. We figured after two different people asked if Evan was a girl or boy. We chopped it off the next day! I am posting a couple of different pictures of him so you can see the back/side of his head. The little boy in black beside him is my friend Kim's, cousin's little boy. He was so sweet, they had so much fun playing together. Evan shared one of his slippers with him.

2 comments:

Chauntel said...

I love the hair cut. Yesterday Jeremy was just saying how much he loved Evans curls. It does make him look like a big boy, though.

Dusty and Amy said...

I LOVE the first two pictures especially. He looks so big in his jeans, sweatshirt and those boots! The PJs are hilarious with those slippers and face paint!! His haircut DOES make him look like a big boy but oh how I loved those curls!! At least I have a few pictures of those curls hanging out of hisi hat :) Your pumpkins look pretty good. I will have to show you a pic of ours if we ever frickin carve it! Give Little Man some kisses all over for me!