I just wanted to share my thoughts on being a parent. I think it is the single most important thing in my life. Just thinking about Evan sometimes can bring tears to my eyes. Our little man means so much to me. It is amazing the joy that children (even children that aren't yours) bring to your life. When I am having a bad day, Evan can always make me feel better. Unless, of course, he is whining which I can't stand. :-) HA But really, I can't remember what life was like without him. All of the sleepless nights and other sacrifices that you make for your children seem like no big deal when you look at their sweet little faces. Unless of course they are trying to smack you in the face or pinch you to get your attention like Evan likes to do, just kidding. I waited for what seemed to be such a long time to be a mom and not a day goes by that I am not thankful that I was able to have Evan. Speaking of Evan, he is screaming at my feet so I better go get him ready for bed.
I am finally finished with the world's worst class - Economics. I will be happy if I never in my life see another Economics book. I was even to the point that I wanted bad things to happen to the teacher. I made a horrible grade on my final exam but may end up with a B in the class. Whew, it was hard!!
By the way Chauntel, I am so sorry to hear about your sister Rochelle. Please make sure you keep us updated. Love you guys.
I am finally finished with the world's worst class - Economics. I will be happy if I never in my life see another Economics book. I was even to the point that I wanted bad things to happen to the teacher. I made a horrible grade on my final exam but may end up with a B in the class. Whew, it was hard!!
By the way Chauntel, I am so sorry to hear about your sister Rochelle. Please make sure you keep us updated. Love you guys.
2 comments:
I can tell how happy Evan has made you and it makes me so happy to see you be a mom. You are such a wonderful mom and Nathan is a great dad. You two are amazing. I love to see you guys with him. I sure don't know how anyone could have lived on this earth without him. He is a doll baby and I can't wait to see him again. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! You are such a beautiful, wonderful mommy!
I totally have to say amen to that. Kids are the HARDEST and BEST thing in the world. I can't imagine how bugged Jeremy and I would be of staring at each others mugs everyday if we didn't have the kids.
Post a Comment