I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all those involved with my recent hospital stay. As you may well know I was hospitalized over the weekend for an acute bout with gastrointestinalittis. I was given an IV with copious amounts of fluids and multiple amounts of drug therapy. It was touch and go for a moment but I survived. I did have to leave my car overnight at the hospital but if that's what it takes for me to be here today then it was all worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat!! So once again I say THANK YOU for all your support and phone calls.
Nathan
5 comments:
The only thing that is touch and go is the functionality of your BRAIN. You are a mess.
Oh yeah. I heard about that. I am just glad you will be able to come pick me up in Indianapolis.....
HA!
p.s. "functionality" that is a big word for you Lissa, good job!! :-)
You just couldn't stand Blake getting all the attention.
We are so glad to know that you survived.
Minutes count in these situations!!!
Do they take homos to special hospitals?
Post a Comment