Monday, September 08, 2008

"Jeremy Syndrome"

Nathan and I have noticed in our son what could only be described as a genetic mutation from the Logsdon gene pool that has been passed on to him. Sometimes when we are talking to Evan, it is really hard to communicate with him. Even after tapping his shoulder or arm or saying his name repeatedly (at least 4 or 5 times), he just stares at the television like only one other person that we know - Jeremy. So one day when Evan was doing this, Nathan named his condition "The Jeremy Syndrome". Even though Nathan doesn't know Jeremy as well as my other two brothers, Jeremy has shown this side of himself every time he comes to visit. But don't worry Jeremy, he doesn't take it too hard, after all, he knows Jason, Michael & Amy so he understands the Logsdon's just aren't all there. I thought it was really funny that he called it "The Jeremy Syndrome". So now any time that Evan completely ignores us, we say that he is in JS or Jeremy mode. Sometimes we just resort to calling Evan Jeremy.

We still love you Jeremy, even if Sports Center comes first. :-)

6 comments:

Dusty and Amy said...

Yeah, well all you have to do is make sure that ESPN is removed from your satellite TV and all should go back to normal....or at least improve; slightly :-)

Chauntel said...

Melissa you need to blog your new hair cut, so I can tell you how awesome it is. You look so cute.

That's so funny about Evan. Jeremy also like to stop and stare at the tv mid story telling it's so frustrating.

Anonymous said...

I think he's going to be just fine. Just look at me.
Jeremy

Dusty and Amy said...

oh yeah, Melissa. I sent you a CD of my pics so you can blog it....

Anonymous said...

Okay, just include a return address so I can send the CD back!!

smith said...

But with variable paylines, you possibly can set the 우리카지노 variety of lines you need to play in addition to their worth